Wednesday, November 12, 2014

November 12, 14

http://d2jos65913uaef.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/statementofintent_wordisbond.jpg

1. Statement of Artistic Intent

As per our class discussion we have agreed on the following format: (1 A4 page, 400 words)

Paragraph 1  - Intro,
                       What you are planning to do, and
                       Why you are planning to do it.

Paragraph 2 - Message (What do you want to communicate to your audience? Why?/What do you  want to audience to learn/know from this skit? Why?)

Paragraph 3 - What I learned about Commedia dell'arte and improv acting techniques, and
                       How I will use what I learned.

Paragraph 4 - How will I meet the goals (from Paragraph 3)?,
                      How will I stay on task?

2. Practice skit


3. Process Journal entry 


No comments:

Post a Comment